Over 150 Quick And Easy Recipes To Try At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Deep Fried Tofu Squares Recipe
Deep Fried Tofu Squares are a crispy and tasty vegetarian appetizer or snack that is simple to prepare at home. Tofu cubes are dredged in a seasoned cornstarch mixture and fried until golden brown and crunchy on the outside, but soft and tender on the inside.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Combine cornstarch, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the tofu cubes in the bowl until evenly coated.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Once the oil is hot, carefully add the tofu cubes to the skillet and cook until golden brown, about 5-7 minutes, turning occasionally.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the tofu cubes from the skillet and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil.
- Serve the tofu squares immediately with your preferred dipping sauce.
Stainless Steel Tofu Shredding And Pressing Mold
The Tofu Cookbook
The Book Of Tofu Cookbook
Sesame Crusted Tofu with Chickpeas Recipe
Tofu and Noodle Salad with Coriander Recipe
Tofu and Peanut Sauce Recipe
Tofu, Ramen Noodles and Onions Recipe