Make Firm Tofu From Home Using This Tofu Press
Tofu Bowl with Tomatoes, Corn, Beans, Hard Boiled Eggs and Peas Recipe
This Tofu Bowl with Tomatoes, Corn, Beans, Hard Boiled Eggs, and Peas is a tasty and nutritious meal that's high in protein and flavor. It's ideal for a quick lunch or dinner.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Bake the cubed tofu for 20 minutes on a baking sheet.
- Combine the cherry tomatoes, corn, beans, and peas in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the baked tofu thoroughly.
- Divide the mixture among four bowls and top with hard-boiled eggs, sliced.
- Serve and have fun.
Easy Tofu Press
The Complete Tofu Cookbook
Stainless Steel Tofu Shredding And Pressing Mold
Chinese Braised Tofu Recipe
Soy Bean Thick Fried Tofu (Tochio) Recipe
Tofu and Sesame Seeds Recipe
Butter Chicken Tofu with Coconut Milk Rice Recipe