The Best Tofu Recipes and Cookbook For Beginners, Shipped Right to Your Door
Butter Chicken Tofu with Coconut Milk Rice Recipe
This butter chicken tofu is a vegetarian take on a classic Indian dish that is rich and flavorful and pairs perfectly with creamy coconut milk rice.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Combine the cubed tofu, garam masala, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, chili powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Place aside.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Mix in the onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until the onion is translucent.
- Cook until the seasoned tofu is golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Combine the tomato sauce and heavy cream in a mixing bowl.
- Cook for 10 minutes on a low heat.
- Before serving, top with chopped cilantro.
- Combine the rice, coconut milk, water, and salt in a medium pot.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and cover for 18 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool for 5 minutes before fluffing with a fork.
- Over the coconut milk rice, serve the butter chicken tofu.
Tofu Tasty Cookbook
Extra Firm Tofu Press
Asian Tofu Guide
Easy Tofu Press
Pineapple Sweet and Sour Tofu with Sticky Rice Recipe
Stir Fried Tofu, Potato, Eggplant and Pepper (Disanxian) Recipe
Vegan Tofu Bowl with Cooked Broccoli Recipe
Noodle Soup with Tofu, Mushrooms and Parsley Recipe