The Best Tofu Recipes and Cookbook For Beginners, Shipped Right to Your Door
Tofu Tacos with Cheese Recipe
These vegan tacos are a tasty and nutritious alternative to traditional tacos. The crumbled tofu is spice-seasoned and topped with cheese and fresh cilantro for a flavor explosion in every bite.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Heat the olive oil and crumbled tofu in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Combine the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Warm the tortillas for 2-3 minutes in the oven.
- Distribute the tofu mixture evenly among the tortillas.
- Garnish with shredded cheese and cilantro.
- With lime wedges on the side, serve.
Easy Tofu Press
The Complete Tofu Cookbook
Stainless Steel Tofu Shredding And Pressing Mold
Noodle Soup with Tofu, Mushrooms and Parsley Recipe
Tofu with Cabbage and Peppers Recipe
Sesame Crusted Tofu with Chickpeas Recipe
Tofu and Noodle Salad with Coriander Recipe