Discover Endless Possibilities of Tofu with Over 100 Delicious and Healthy Recipes
Tofu and Peanut Sauce Recipe
This Tofu and Peanut Sauce recipe is a tasty and nutritious vegetarian dish. The tofu is baked to perfection and served with a flavorful creamy peanut sauce.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, maple syrup, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, and water.
- Drizzle vegetable oil over the cubed tofu on a baking sheet.
- To coat, toss with a fork.
- Tofu should be baked for 20-25 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- Serve the tofu with the peanut sauce on the side.
Extra Firm Tofu Press
Asian Tofu Guide
Easy Tofu Press
The Complete Tofu Cookbook
Tofu Poke Bowl with Avocado, Corn and Raddish Recipe
Spinach and Tofu Soup Recipe
Tofu Salad with Olives and Pine Nuts Recipe
Tofu (Paneer) Pizza Recipe