Remove Water From Your Tofu Blocks In Just 10 Minutes
Tofu and Broccoli Stir Fry with Peppers Recipe
This Tofu and Broccoli Stir Fry with Peppers is a delicious and nutritious vegetarian dish that is ideal for busy weeknights. Tofu, broccoli, and bell peppers are a flavorful and nutritious combination. The dish is also gluten-free and vegan.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Whisk together soy sauce, cornstarch, sesame oil, garlic powder, and ginger powder in a small bowl until smooth.
- Place aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Stir in the diced tofu for 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Stir in the broccoli florets and sliced bell peppers for another 3-4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Pour the soy sauce mixture over the tofu and vegetable mixture and continue to stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, or until the sauce thickens and coats the vegetables.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Easy Tofu Press
The Complete Tofu Cookbook
Stainless Steel Tofu Shredding And Pressing Mold
Tofu Salad with Olives and Pine Nuts Recipe
Tofu (Paneer) Pizza Recipe
Tofu Salad with Cherry Tomatoes, Olives and Arugula Recipe
Sesame Ginger Tofu with Corn, Spring Onions and Stir Fry Rice Recipe