The Best Tofu Recipes and Cookbook For Beginners, Shipped Right to Your Door
Tofu and Noodle Salad with Coriander Recipe
This vegan and gluten-free tofu and noodle salad is a light and flavorful lunch or dinner option. It's made with firm cubed tofu, rice noodles, and a colorful combination of red bell pepper and fresh coriander leaves. Tossed in a savory and tangy soy sauce and lime juice dressing, the salad is topped with crunchy roasted peanuts.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Cook the rice noodles as directed on the package.
- Set aside after draining.
- Whisk together soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, and minced garlic in a small bowl.
- Place aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook until the tofu is golden brown, about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Set aside after removing from the pan.
- Cook until slightly softened, about 2-3 minutes, in the same pan with the sliced bell pepper.
- To the pan, add the cooked rice noodles, tofu, and soy sauce mixture.
- Stir for 2-3 minutes, or until well combined and thoroughly heated.
- Remove from the heat and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and roasted peanuts.
- Serve hot or cold.
Tofu Tasty Cookbook
Extra Firm Tofu Press
Asian Tofu Guide
Easy Tofu Press
Tofu and Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Tofu Poke Bowl with Avocado, Corn and Raddish Recipe
Spinach and Tofu Soup Recipe
Tofu Salad with Olives and Pine Nuts Recipe