75 Tofu Recipes To Try At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Crispy Tofu Cutlets Recipe
Crispy tofu cutlets are a delicious vegan substitute for chicken cutlets. The tofu is breaded and fried before being baked until crispy. Serve with a dipping sauce of your choice or on top of a salad.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Tofu block, cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Combine the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Fill a second shallow bowl halfway with plant-based milk.
- Breadcrumbs and nutritional yeast should be combined in a third shallow bowl.
- Each tofu slice should be dredged in the flour mixture, then in the plant-based milk, and finally in the breadcrumb mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
- Fry each tofu cutlet for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until crispy and heated through.
Hello 365 Tofu Recipes
Tofu Tasty Cookbook
Extra Firm Tofu Press
Sesame Ginger Tofu with Corn, Spring Onions and Stir Fry Rice Recipe
Tofu, Potatoes and Sesame Seed Recipe
Tofu Kimchi Recipe
Sesame Crusted Tofu with Teriyaki Sauce Recipe