High-Protein, Low-Fat and Low-Cholesterol Tofu Recipes To Try, Shipped Right to Your Door
Tofu with Lentil Fried Rice, Carrots and Sesame Seeds Recipe
This tofu with lentil fried rice, carrots, and sesame seeds recipe is a delicious and nutritious weeknight meal. It's a dish packed with protein and flavor that's sure to please.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the tofu is lightly browned.
- To the skillet, add the cooked lentils, cooked brown rice, grated carrots, sesame seeds, soy sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Cook for another 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until everything is thoroughly heated.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Extra Firm Tofu Press
Asian Tofu Guide
Easy Tofu Press
The Complete Tofu Cookbook
Stir Fried Tofu, Potato, Eggplant and Pepper (Disanxian) Recipe
Vegan Tofu Bowl with Cooked Broccoli Recipe
Noodle Soup with Tofu, Mushrooms and Parsley Recipe
Tofu with Cabbage and Peppers Recipe