Effortlessly Shred and Press Tofu with this Steel Mold
Tofu Poke Bowl with Avocado, Corn and Raddish Recipe
This Tofu Poke Bowl with Avocado, Corn, and Radish is a tasty and nutritious vegan meal that's ideal for lunch or dinner.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- To make the marinade, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, honey, ginger, and garlic in a mixing bowl.
- Allow the cubed tofu to marinate for 10-15 minutes in the marinade.
- Cooked corn and sliced radishes should be combined in a separate bowl.
- To make the bowl, start with a scoop of cooked sushi rice, then top with marinated tofu, sliced avocado, and the corn and radish mixture.
- Serve with sliced green onions and sesame seeds as garnish.
Easy Tofu Press
The Complete Tofu Cookbook
Stainless Steel Tofu Shredding And Pressing Mold
Crispy Pan Fried Tofu Recipe
Tofu and Kimchi Stew Recipe
Tofu Salad with Honey, Olives, Beets and Onions Recipe
Tofu Soup with Mushrooms, Peppers and Sesame Seeds Recipe