Effortlessly Shred and Press Tofu with this Steel Mold
Tofu Kimchi Recipe
This spicy and flavorful Korean-inspired tofu kimchi recipe is ideal for a quick and easy weeknight dinner. Marinated tofu and chopped Napa cabbage kimchi are baked until crispy and golden in the oven, then topped with sliced green onions and toasted sesame seeds. Enjoy with some steamed rice.
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Combine the chopped kimchi, sesame oil, soy sauce, gochujang, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the tofu cubes to coat with the kimchi mixture.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes, or up to overnight, in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
- Place the marinated tofu and kimchi on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the tofu and kimchi are golden.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and toasted sesame seeds and serve hot.
Cooking With Tofu
Giant Book Of Tofu Cooking
This Can't Be Tofu
Amazing Tofu Recipes
Silken Tofu with Korean Soy Sauce Recipe
Tofu Stir Fry Noodles Recipe
Tofu Cucumber Salad with Peanut Sauce Recipe
Fried Tofu and Rice with Broccoli, Red Onions and Peppers Recipe