Make Firm Tofu From Home Using This Tofu Press
Tofu, Potatoes and Sesame Seed Recipe
This vegan Tofu and Potato Stir-Fry with Sesame Seeds is flavorful and filling. The nutty flavor of sesame seeds complements the crispy potatoes and savory tofu.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- To make the sauce, whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, cornstarch, and 1/4 cup water in a small bowl.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are golden brown and tender.
- Cook the diced tofu in the skillet for 2-3 minutes, or until it is slightly browned.
- Stir the sauce into the skillet to coat the tofu and potatoes.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top of the stir-fry and drizzle with sesame oil.
- Serve right away.
The Complete Tofu Cookbook
Cooking With Tofu
Giant Book Of Tofu Cooking
This Can't Be Tofu
Tofu Bowl with Tomatoes, Corn, Beans, Hard Boiled Eggs and Peas Recipe
Silken Tofu with Korean Soy Sauce Recipe
Tofu Stir Fry Noodles Recipe
Tofu Cucumber Salad with Peanut Sauce Recipe