High-Protein, Low-Fat and Low-Cholesterol Tofu Recipes To Try, Shipped Right to Your Door
Tofu (Paneer) Pizza Recipe
This tasty tofu pizza is an excellent vegetarian option for pizza night. A delicious and healthy meal is created by combining savory tofu and fresh vegetables.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (218 degrees Celsius).
- Distribute the pizza sauce evenly across the pizza crust.
- On top of the sauce, layer the cubed tofu, sliced onions, sliced bell peppers, sliced mushrooms, and sliced black olives.
- Top the vegetables with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly, in a preheated oven.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and set aside for a few minutes to cool before slicing and serving.
The Tofu Cookbook
The Book Of Tofu Cookbook
The Complete Tofu Cookbook
Tofu Soup with Mushrooms, Peppers and Sesame Seeds Recipe
Dubu Kimchi with Tofu Recipe
Tofu Salad with Tomatoes, Zucchini and Tofu Recipe
Tofu Bowl with Tomatoes, Corn, Beans, Hard Boiled Eggs and Peas Recipe