350 Delicious and Healthy Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Tofu Salad with Cherry Tomatoes, Olives and Arugula Recipe
This light lunch or dinner dish features a refreshing and flavorful tofu salad. Crispy tofu, juicy cherry tomatoes, tangy Kalamata olives, and peppery arugula combine to make a deliciously balanced salad that is sure to please. It's also very simple to make.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons olive oil over the cubed tofu on a baking sheet.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Whisk together the remaining olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Combine the cherry tomatoes, Kalamata olives, and arugula in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss everything in the bowl with the dressing, including the roasted tofu.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
The Tofu Cookbook
The Book Of Tofu Cookbook
The Complete Tofu Cookbook
Cooking With Tofu
Dubu Kimchi with Tofu Recipe
Tofu Salad with Tomatoes, Zucchini and Tofu Recipe
Tofu Bowl with Tomatoes, Corn, Beans, Hard Boiled Eggs and Peas Recipe
Silken Tofu with Korean Soy Sauce Recipe