Remove Water From Your Tofu Blocks In Just 10 Minutes
Tofu with Seaweed Recipe
This Tofu with Seaweed recipe is a tasty and nutritious vegetarian option. Pan-fried tofu is tossed with dried seaweed and a savory sauce that brings out the natural flavors of the ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook until the tofu is browned on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes after adding the seaweed to the skillet.
- Stir the sauce into the tofu and seaweed to coat evenly.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until the sauce thickens and the tofu is cooked through.
- Serve with sliced green onions on top.
Giant Book Of Tofu Cooking
This Can't Be Tofu
Amazing Tofu Recipes
Hello 365 Tofu Recipes
Deep Fried Tofu Squares Recipe
Spicy Ramen and Tofu Soup Recipe
Tofu Poke Bowl with Beans, Eggs, Peas, Corn and Cabbage Recipe
Hakka Marinated Tofu Recipe