Cook Your Own Tofu At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Tofu Salad with Tomatoes, Zucchini and Tofu Recipe
This Tofu Salad with Tomatoes, Zucchini, and Tofu is a tasty and nutritious salad that is ideal for any meal. The baked tofu adds crunch, while the cherry tomatoes and zucchini add color and freshness. The mixed greens tie everything together, resulting in a delicious and nutritious salad.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Whisk together olive oil, salt, black pepper, balsamic vinegar, honey, and garlic in a mixing bowl.
- Toss the cubed tofu in the bowl to coat.
- Bake the tofu for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown, on a baking sheet.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat while the tofu bakes.
- Cook until the zucchini is tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Combine the mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, cooked zucchini, and baked tofu in a large mixing bowl.
- Gently toss to combine.
- Serve and have fun.
Asian Tofu Guide
Easy Tofu Press
The Complete Tofu Cookbook
Stainless Steel Tofu Shredding And Pressing Mold
Tofu With Soy Sauce and Sesame Seeds Recipe
Chinese Braised Tofu Recipe
Soy Bean Thick Fried Tofu (Tochio) Recipe
Tofu and Sesame Seeds Recipe