Make Firm Tofu From Home Using This Tofu Press
Tofu Salad with Honey, Olives, Beets and Onions Recipe
This Tofu Salad with Honey, Olives, Beets, and Onions is a flavorful and healthy dish that is ideal for a quick and easy meal. Sweet honey, tangy olives, and earthy beets combine to create a delicious flavor profile that is sure to please.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- To make a dressing, whisk together the honey and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Combine the cubed tofu, sliced olives, chopped beets, and thinly sliced red onion in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the tofu salad with the dressing until well combined.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Tofu salad can be served immediately or refrigerated until ready to serve.
Tofu Tasty Cookbook
Extra Firm Tofu Press
Asian Tofu Guide
Crispy Tofu with Soy Sauce Recipe
Mapo Tofu Bean Paste Recipe
Tofu with Seaweed Recipe
Tofu With Soy Sauce and Sesame Seeds Recipe